Please see the fee schedule under Helpful Forms.
Dr. Nava is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She will submit insurance for other insurance plans, but benefits will depend on out-of-network coverage. Psychotherapy may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan; however, it is important for you to first check with your insurance carrier regarding whether you have mental health coverage. Insurance does not cover co-parenting, collaborative practice, or mediation services.
Dr. Nava may be considered in-network or out-of-network depending on the insurance provider that you have. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Payment is due at the time of service.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in insuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.